Caution: Do Not Watch Unless You Want Your Mind To Be Blown!

Hi, it’s me again. I know, yes, I’m boring. If you are still here, you must either find me interesting, (very unlikely) or you might be forced to be reading this. I am going to actually talk about what I am supposed to talk about. Here goes. What you see below is me talking about the rocket that I made in science class. (I know, super embarrasing.) I wored a lot on reaserching about rockets, and alterations that I could use. I learned how to make a rocket, and what forces matter to rockets. I will post soon! Please keep reading them!

-Mara

7 Comments
  1. Great blog post Mara!

The thing I like the most about your blog is your VOICE. It usually takes someone a while to find their voice, to write in a way that showcases their personality or is just authentically their own. I can tell from your posts that you have no problem speaking in your own true voice – which is wonderful. “Blogfolios” are designed to be part “digital portfolio”- you and your teachers selecting samples of your work, reflecting on you work, etc., and “blogs” – your own unique voice and personality, which can come through in both school-required posts or just in you posting on things that matter to you. It is “yours”.

What do you enjoy blogging about most?
    What do you enjoy blogging about least?
    Do you prefer to write or to upload video of yourself (or both)?

Keep up the great work!

Doc

• Dear Dr. Mitzmacher,
      Thank you so much for commenting. I like posting about things that I am passionate about, like reading, or something along those lines. I don’t really like blogging about stuff that does not interest me and that I have no connection to or that I don’t really care about. I try to interest the readers of my blog by making it funny. I prefer to write as opposed to uploading a video of myself, it is too embarrassing. I don’t mind uploading a video of somebody else, though!

-Mara