My Middle School Retreat Expirience

The middle school retreat was a great experience. We did many team-building activities, such as an obstacle course, white water rafting, and three peulot. I loved the obstacle course because I got to do it with my friends, and it was just a great activity. I liked the white water rafting, but I felt that it was too long, but it would have been great if I was with my friends rather than people I didn’t know. I thought that the thought of rebuilding community is a good one, but we didn’t really get to do much rebuilding. I think we could have done a lot of great stuff instead of the things that we actually did. I was really stressed about the rafting because I didn’t know who I would be with, and I didn’t want to be stuck in a boat for 5 hours with those strangers. The retreat also gave me many good memories. During the obstacle course, there were many great moments, such as my friends trying to get over a singular wall, and failing repeatedly. The retreat was great this year, but if I could change anything I would put us with our friends more. I had a great time at the retreat!